#Writemotivation is all about beating your own worst enemy – Yourself.
We aim to do the following:
- Set goals to achieve and make them public
- Cheer each other on and fling cookies of motivation at each other
- Have a pet Dino who is versatile as a zombie, cheerleader AND a ninja
- Participate on the Twitter #Writemotivation
- And now on Google+
Every month we sign up to participate in the following month’s goal check.
The aim is not to compete with each other, but with ourselves (and those pesky distractions we know as inner critic and procrastination).
The Rules are as follows:
- Make a list of realistic goals for the month – and achieve them.
- Make a Blog Post every week (There is no specific day – just try to make an update post on a weekly basis). This is to help us keep tabs on our own progress, and for others to cheer us on if it’s a difficult week. Please link to the post in the #writemotivation hashtag and/or in the G+ group.
- Visit your #writemotivation team mates blogs, and participate in the #writemotivation hashtag to cheer people on
As far as rules go, they’re pretty easy.
You do not have to be signed up to participate on Twitter or G+ – it just helps us navigate to follow you for cheering and blog motivational purposes.
If you’re interested in participating, keep an eye out on this site for Sign Up! around the 20th of each month.